WHAT IS IT
Partial Cashout is your opportunity to receive back your bet amount without waiting for the final outcome of the game - not only completely, but also partially. In other words, part of the bet is returned via Partial Cashout and the other part remains in the game.
HOW TO USE
- To do a Partial Cashout for online bets, log in to “Bet History” section from your profile.
- Here, in front of the bets subject to “Cashout”, you will see the amount you can get when making a “Cashout”.
- After clicking on the amount, a window will open, where you need to choose the amount of the Cashout. Here you can see the Cashout amount and the amount which will remain in the game.
- After choosing the amount, put a tick if you agree with the amount and click on “CASHOUT”. Here you can choose both: full amount and part of it.
- You can make a Cashout for the remaining amount in the same way as in the first case.
CALCULATION: SINGLE BET
- You make a Single bet of 1,000 AMD with the odds of 2.2. In case of the victory the win amount will be 2,200 AMD: 1,000 x 2.2.
- After making a bet, the odds fall from 2.2 to 1.5. In that case the system calculates the odds correlation (2.2/1.5), which is multiplied by the bet amount. Afterwards the commission defined by the organisator is deducted. In the following example the commission is 10%.
- (2.2 / 1.5 x 1,000) - (2.2 / 1.5 x 1,000)*10% = 1,320 AMD
You can take maximum amount of 1,320 AMD via “Cashout” before the event outcome becomes known.
- If you want to make a “Partial Cashout” - let’s suppose 100 AMD, 10% of it will be charged, so you pay 10 AMD commission and the 90 AMD is transferred to your game account. 924 AMD (1,000*1,220/1,320) still remains in the game.
- In case the odds rise the system calculates Cashout amount in the same way decreasing the possible loss amount.
CALCULATION: MULTI BET
- You make a multiple bet of 1,000 AMD on 3 different events with total odds of 5.824.
- 1-st event: 1.6
- 2-nd event: 1.3
- 3-rd event: 2.8
- In case of victory, the win amount will be 5,824 AMD: 1,000 x 1.6 x 1.3 x 2.8.
- If two out of three multiple bets already won and you either doubt about the 3-rd event outcome or don’t want to wait for its end, you can use “Cashout” function. As a result you can take your money before knowing the 3-rd event result.
- If, during the above mentioned process, the odds of the 3-rd event falls from 2.8 to 2.3, the win amount is calculated in the following way:
- The overall odd is divided into the changed odd of the 3-rd event (5.824/2.3), and the received correlation is multiplied by the bet amount. Afterwards the defined commission is deducted from the received result, which in this example is 18%.
- (5.824 / 2.3 x 1,000) – (5.824 / 2.3 x 1,000 )18% = 2,076 AMD
You can take 2,076 AMD or part of it via Cashout function before knowing the event result.
- In case the odds rise, the system calculates the Cashout amount in the same way.
- You can make a “Partial Cashout” only for online bets.
- You can make a “Cashout” not only for online bets but also for the bets made in the Betshops.
- Works for all bets (both on-line and pre-match) with a special “Cashout” sign.
- The Cashout amount may change depending on the changes of the bet odds.
- In case the odds are constant, you pay only commission from your bet amount.
- The organizer reserves the right (by his/her discretion) to activate or suspend the “Cashout” function temporarily or permanently.