The tournament starts on March 1 at 13:00 and lasts till March 15 at 02:59.
It consists of 2 parts:
• St Paddy’s Tournament: March 1st at 13:00 – March 12th at 02:59
• POPWINS Prize Drop: March 12th at 03:01 – March 15th at 02:59
Total prizepool is 50,463,000 drams:
• 37,807,000Դ+ for St Paddy’s Tournament
• 12,598,000Դ+ for POPWINS Prize Drop
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- You need to make bets in the following games of provider Yggdrasil:
St Paddy’s Tournament
Valley of the Gods
Valley of the Gods 2
Vikings Go Wild
POPWINS Prize Drop
PRIZE FUND DISTRIBUTION
- The total prize fund of 50,400,000+ AMD will be distributed as follows:
St Paddy’s Tournament: 37,807,000Դ+
POPWINS Prize Drop: 12,598,000Դ+
HOW TO WIN
- During St Paddy’s Tournament, the highest single win multiplier is considered. That is to say, if during the tournament player bets 100 drams and gets 5000 drams, he/she is considered to have 50 points. If later the same player bets 300 drams and gets 18,000 drams, he/she is ranked in the leaderboard taking into consideration the 18,000/300=60 points.
- During POPWINS Prize Drop any bet, regardless the bet amount, can trigger a random prize drop.
- There is no minimum bet requirement.
- During POPWINS Prize Drop, players can win more than 1 random prize reward.
- The cash prizes will be transferred to the winners’ game accounts within 72 hours (3 working days) after the end of the tournament.
- The provider reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
- The prize funds indicated in the terms may fluctuate, depending on currency changes.
- As the tournament is international, in the in-game tournament table, each player will be given a unique identifier which is different from the player’s ID number.
- In case of breach of TotoGaming's general terms and conditions, the organization is entitled to deprive the right to participate in the tournament as well as to impose other restrictions on the game account.
- TotoGaming reserves the right to make changes in the aforementioned conditions, explaining the changes to be made and informing the participants about it beforehand.